Interested members and families should contact the us to set up a tour. Authorization (if applicable) and paperwork must be obtained prior to starting membership.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone age 16 and up with acquired brain injury including traumatic injuries, stroke, brain tumor, cardiac arrest, progressive diseases that affect cognition such as multiple sclerosis.
How Long is Membership?
As long as you want! Membership is life-long to provide vital long-term support. Members can return after an absence by simply picking up the phone.
how do members get to the clubhouse?
At this time, we are unable to provide transportation to our members. However, we can assist individuals in getting their RTA pass to use Para Transit Services.
Clubhouse membership is offered to individuals who have an acquired brain injury including traumatic injuries, stroke, brain tumor, cardiac arrest, and progressive diseases affecting cognition such as multiple sclerosis.
- Must be age 16 or older
- Must be able to administer own medications
- Must remain in the Clubhouse during the day without risk for wandering
- Must be able to actively participate without agitation or aggression
- Must be able to handle personal needs in bathroom unless accompanied by caregiver (we may be able to provide assistance on case by case basis)
Membership is life-long to provide vital long-term support. Members can return after an extended absence by simply picking up the phone and letting the Clubhouse staff know of their intention to return.
Clubhouse Membership Costs
Membership costs vary, depending on current individual benefits coverage and financial status. Private pay costs are based on sliding scale determination for prospective members not covered/eligible under current insurance plan. Funding sources can include:
- Private pay (Please call for rates)
- Traumatic Brain Injury Medicaid Waiver- Home Service Program
- Workers Compensation Insurance for approved cases
Financial background information and documentation may be required before we are able to provide you with accurate costs and a service plan.